1st March – 31st March
Roles assigned by the local board
- Deputy Chair
- Chair of the Manukau Harbour Forum.
- Transport Lead
Meetings / events attended
- 2nd March – Meeting with the Ministries Association and Chair Fairey to discuss the Christmas Event
- 2nd March – Meeting with staff – Community Facilities, Local Area Manager and Local Board Advisors – with Chair Fairey.
- 3rd March – Puketāpapa Local Board workshop (via MS Teams).
- 3rd March – Annual Budget Have Your Say event at the Puketāpapa Online Community Forum.
- 4th March – Local Board Members’ briefing – NPS Urban Development.
- 4th March – Manukau Harbour Forum Zoom meeting.
- 4th March – Met with MP for Mt Roskill Michael Wood.
- 7th March – Catch up with Strategic Broker and Chair Fairey.
- 9th March – Kāinga Ora Roskill South Development Community Stakeholder Hui.
- 10th March – Puketāpapa Local Board workshop (via MS Teams).
- 11th March – Regulatory Compliance Update with Local Boards.
- 11th March – Agenda Run through (via MS Teams).
- 16th March – Meeting with Staff – Local Area Manager, Advisors and Chair Fairey.
- 17th March – Puketāpapa Local Board business meeting (via MS Teams).
- 17th March – Puketāpapa Local Board workshop (via MS Teams).
- 21st March – Regional Streets for People meeting with Strategic Broker.
- 23rd March – Comms meeting with Communications Advisor and Chair Fairey.
- 24th March – Puketāpapa Local Board workshop (via MS Teams.)
- 24th March – Integrated Area Plan with Albert-Eden Local Board (via MS Teams).
- 25th March – Kōwhatu Selection with Jeff Lee from Te Ākitai Waiohua and Kāinga Ora staff.
- 25th March – Kāinga Ora Pasifika Engagement online hosted by Global Hope Missions.
- 26th March – Attended Auckland United’s first game of the season at Keith Hay Park.
- 30th March – Puketāpapa Community Network meeting.
- 30th March – Meeting for Vibrant Streets with AT, Community groups and Strategic Broker.
- 31st March – met with a Lynfield Constituent to discuss Commodore Drive works.
- 31st March – Puketāpapa Local Board workshop (via MS Teams.)
- I am volunteering with Friends of Wairaki stream.
- I am a volunteer run director at Owairaka parkrun.
That this report be received. Note: if other recommendations are proposed they may be subject to a Notice of Motion (refer to Standing Orders or Appendix 1 pg. 5-6 in the guidance docum